Episode 7 Man's Best Friend ACT I人类最好的朋友 第一幕

Watch the video then answer the question:

Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful. Robbie Richard and Marilyn bought it forme for my birthday. They're so thoughtful.

这个新的随身听真棒。 这是Richard和Marilyn送给我的生日礼物。 他们考虑真周到。

You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family. Robbie Is something wrong, Alexandra? Alexandra, No, nothing.

你真幸运, 拥有一个这样温馨的家。 怎么了? 没有, 没什么。

Yes, there is. I can tell. What's the matter?

有, 你有心事。 我能觉察到。 到底发生了什么事?

Come on, you can tell me. What's up? I don't know.

说吧, 告诉我。 有什么事? 我也说不上来。

Something's wrong. OK, let's talk. I received a letter from my parents this morning.

有点不对劲。 好吧, 我们就来谈谈。 今天早上我收到父母的信。

Did they write some bad news? No. Well, then why are you so sad? I miss them.

他们写了什么坏消息?没有。 那, 你为什么如此悲伤? 我想念他们。

I miss them very much. I'm sorry, Alexandra. But I understand.

我非常想他们。 我为你难过, Alexandra。 但是我能理解。

The Molina’s treat me so nicely, and I love being with your family so much ... but when Ireceived the letter with

Molina一家人对我很好, 我也很喜欢和你们一家在一起…… 但是当我收到那封信

photographs of my family, I cried. I cried because I miss them all. You really miss your family, don't you?

连同家人照片时, 我哭了。 我哭因为我想念他们。 你非常惦念你的家人, 是吗?

Yes. I know I must seem silly. It's not like I have nobody. I like the Molina’s very much,

是的, 我知道我看起来很可笑。 我身边并非没有亲人。 我很喜欢Molina一家。

and they're so kind to me. Hey, why don't we go out for a cheeseburger and French fries?

他们对我真好。 嘿, 我们何不出去 吃一顿奶酪汉堡和炸薯条?

That'll cheer you up. And you can use my Walkman. That's a good idea.

这样会让你舒畅些。 可以用我的随身听。

But if we go out, please don't complain about your math teacher or your math homework.

但是我们出去, 你可别老抱怨你的数学老师或你的数学作业。

I want to have fun. So do I. I have to turn off the lights, or else my father will get really angry.

我想要快快乐乐的。我也想。我得关掉灯, 要不然我爸爸会生气。

He says I never turn them out when I leave. If they come home and they're on ...

他说我离开时从不关灯。要是他们回来看见灯开着……。

Do you hear something? Yes. What was that?

听到什么了吗?是的。是什么呢?

It sounded like a dog barking.It sounded like a dog barking right here. Yeah.

听起来像狗叫。好像有狗就在这儿叫。对。

A dog! A springer spaniel! Come on in!

狗!一条长毛垂耳狗!进来!

Make yourself at home. Oh, you poor little thing. Come on.

不要客气。可怜的小东西。过来。

Poor baby. Where did you come from? Her name's Gemma,

可怜的小东西。你从哪儿来?叫做Gemma,

and she belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Levinson. There's a phone number five five five ... eight fourfour eight.

是Levinson夫妇家的狗。有电话号码---555……8448。

Robbie, maybe you should call them and tell the Levinsons we have their cute little spaniel. I'vealways wanted a springer spaniel.

Robbie , 也许你该给他们打个电话告诉Levinson夫妇他们可爱的小猎犬在我们这儿。我一直想要一条长毛狗。

She's so cute. The number you are calling -- 555-8448is no longer in service.

这条狗真可爱。你打的电话号码555--8448是空号。

The number's no longer in service. Oh, you poor, poor baby. You've lost your family.

这个号码现在是空号。呵, 可怜的小家伙。无家可归了。

We'll find them. Don't worry, Alexandra.

我们会找到他们的。别担心, Alexandra。

笔记更新中
如果您看到了此提示,说明本课笔记还在正在努力更新中,请持续关注,我们将尽力把课文中出现的重点知识点总结出来!