Episode 14 Playing Games ACT III做游戏 第三幕
Watch the video then answer the question:
There's a conversation we have to finish. 我们有一段话还没有谈完呢?
What was it about? 刚才谈什么?
It was about caring. 谈到关心。
Oh? 噢?
Yes, caring. 是的 ,关心。
I said that it makes me feel good 我是说我感到很高兴
that you care about Michelle. 你能关心 Michelle。
Well, I do care about Michelle. 是的,我真的关心 Michelle 。
And it makes me feel good that you care about me. 而且你关心我也让我感到很高兴。
You know I do. 你知道我是关心的。
You're a ... wonderful friend. 你是个……极好的朋友。
And it makes me feel good 这使我太高兴了
that you care about us. 你能关心我们大家。
Well ... well, 哦……哦,
I do, Harry. 我是关心,Harry。
It's only natural that if I care about Michelle 假如我关心Michelle
and I care about you, 也关心你,
then I care about us. 那么我便关心我们大家。
It's OK, Susan. 太好了 ,Susan。
We had this part of the conversation 我们正谈到这儿
before Michelle and her friends arrived. 在Michelle和她的朋友们到来之前。
Now comes the good part. 现在最精彩的的部分来了。
Like what? 什么?
Well, assume that if you care about Michelle 噢,假如你关心 Michelle
and you care about me 和我
and you care about us, 且关心我们大家,
that we can talk about us. 我们就可以谈谈我们。
I mean--you and me. 我的意思是说---你和我。
Isn't that right? 对不对?
What are you trying to say, Harry? 你到底想说什么,Harry ?
What I'm trying to say ... 我想说……
since this is so easy .... 既然那么简单……
Here are ten letters that express my feelings for you. 这儿有十个字母可以表达我对你的感情。
Don't be silly, Harry. 别闹了,Harry。
You want a hint? 需要提示吗?
It's two words. 两个字。
You're making the game harder. 你使游戏变难了。
Can't you figure it out? 你找不到答案?
Seven letters ... two words ... 七个字母……两个字……
that express the feelings that I feel for you in my heart. 可以表达我内心对你的感情。
Harry, I get it! Harry ,我想到了!
Well? Does that mean you'll marry me? 噢,你的意思是你答应嫁给我?
Is that a proposal, or are we just playing a game? 这是求婚呢 ,还是仅仅在玩游戏?
Sit down, Susan. 坐下,Susan。
There's something I have to ask you. 我有一件事要问你。
Susan, will you marry me? Susan 愿意嫁给我吗?
It's such an important decision. 这是一个如此重要的决定。
There's so many things to talk about. 有许多事情需要讨论。
There are three things that have to be done first, Harry. 首先我们必须做三件事 ,Harry。
Three things? 三件事?
First, we have to decide where to live. 首先 ,我们得决定住在哪儿?
Well, that's easy. 哦 ,那很简单。
We talked about that earlier. 我们先前谈过这个问题。
We'll live in New York. 我们会住在 New York。
All right. 好。
Second, 第二个,
we have to talk to Michelle together about being married. 我们必须一起跟 Michelle谈谈我们结婚的事。
We'll do that immediately. 我们可以立即跟她谈。
What's the third thing? 第三件事情是什么?
You have to ask for my father's permission. 你必须征得我父亲的同意。
Absolutely! 那当然!
But first things first. 但事有先后。
We have to go pick up Michelle. 我们得去接 Michelle了。
Oh, I'm so happy, Harry! 噢 ,我太高兴了 ,Harry !
Not as happy as I am. 我比你更高兴。