Episode 24 Parting Friends ACT III

饯行聚会 第三幕

Watch the video then answer the question:

How about some music? 来点音乐怎么样?

No, let's wait till Robbie gets back from the airport. 不要。我们等Robbie从机场回来吧。

Did she say why she had to leave today? 她说了她为什么今天非离开不可吗?

She told Robbie that her flight tomorrow was canceled, 她告诉Robbie说,她明天的班机取消了,

so she had to take an earlier flight today. 所以她不得不乘今天早一班的班机。

This is terrible. 真是太糟了。

Well, that must be him. 噢,一定是他。

Why is he blowing his horn like that? 为什么他这样子按喇叭?

I don't know. 我不知道。

Maybe he's angry. 也许他在生气。

Do you think we should take down the decorations? 你觉得我们应当取掉这些装饰品吗?

They'll just make him sad. 那些只会让他悲伤。

Too late now. 现在太迟了。

We should have done it sooner. 我们早就该取下来的。

Oh, here he comes. 噢,他来了。

Hi. 嗨。

How'd it go? 怎么样啦?

OK, I guess. 我想还好吧。

Especially when Alexandra gave me a surprise ... 特别是Alexandra给了我一个惊喜……

Yeah? What was it? 是吗?是什么惊喜?

This! 这个!

Alexandra! Alexandra!

Hi! What happened? 嗨!怎么回事?

I called my parents from the airport. 我从机场打电话给我父亲。

When I told them 当我告诉他们

my friends were giving me a party, 我的朋友们为我举办了一个派对时,

they insisted that I stay. 他们坚持要我留下来。

So now I'm taking a flight on Monday instead. 所以我现在要改搭星期一的班机走。

That's great! Terrific! 那太好了!太棒了!

But how did you know the party was for you? 但是你怎么知道派对是为你举办的呢?

Well, Robbie told me when he gave me this. 嗯,当Robbie送给我这个的时候他告诉了我。

Oh, it's so pretty! 噢,它好漂亮!

It's lovely, Robbie. 它非常可爱,Robbie。

All right! 好啦!

Now we can really start the party! 现在我们可以真正开始舞会了!

No. Would you mind? 不。你们不介意吧?

I'd like to say something first. 我想先说几句话。

Hear, hear! 我们洗耳恭听!

I would just like to thank all of you, 我只是想谢谢你们大家,

my friends, 我的朋友们,

who have made my stay in the United States so wonderful. 是你们使得我在美国的生活如此多采多姿。

And to Robbie and the Stewart family 而且感谢Robbie和Stewart全家

for opening their home to me. 为我敞开大门。

We should thank you. 我们应当感谢你。

You're a real friend! 你是个真正的朋友!

You're a real friend! 你是个真正的朋友!

And I also have a little surprise for you, Robbie. 我也有一个小小的惊喜给你,Robbie。

A little going-away present. 一个小小的临别礼物。

Thank you. 谢谢你。

Open it, please. 请打开看看。

I think you might be amused. 我想你可能会觉得有点迷惑。

OK. I can't believe it! 好的。我简直无法相信!

I guess we were thinking the same thought. 我想我们的心意相同。

You had it engraved! 在上面刻了字!

Read it, Robbie. 读出来,Robbie。

"In friendship, always. Alexandra." “友情永不渝,Alexandra。”

I knew we thought alike, 我知道我们心意相同,

but this is too much! 但是这太令人难以置信!

Thank you. 谢谢 。

All right! 好了!

Let's have some music! 我们来点音乐吧!

Miss Pappas? Pappas小姐?

Mr. Stewart ... Stewart先生……

Mrs. Stewart, may I have this dance? Stewart太太,我可以请你跳这支舞吗?

My pleasure, Doctor. 非常荣幸, 医生。

单词列表

0