Episode 19 I Do ACT II

我愿意 第二幕

And now for ... something old, 现在接着是……一些旧的, 

something new, something borrowed, 一些新的,一些借来的, 

and something blue. 和一些蓝色的。 

OK. Let's see.   好。让我们看看。 

Something borrowed. 借来的东西。 

That's this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn. 那就是这件礼服。跟Marilyn借的。 

Something blue. 蓝色的东西。 

My wristband. 我的腕带。 

I wore it when I married your father. 我和你父亲结婚时戴着它。 

Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it. 噢,妈妈。我忘了你仍然保留着它。 

It's just so lovely. 它是那么可爱。 

I bought it in an antique shop 我在一家古董店买的。 

when I was about eighteen years old. 那时我差不多十八岁。 

I saved it for my wedding day. 我留着等我的结婚日才用。 

And you saved it for me, didn't you, Mother? 也留着要给我,对吗,妈妈? 

Yes, honey. I did. 是的,亲爱的。是这样。 

Are we ever going to finish? 我们这样谈得完吗? 

All right. OK. 好吧。行了。 

Something borrowed. 借的东西。 

The wedding dress. And something blue. 结婚礼服。蓝色的东西。

The wristband. Something old? 腕带。旧的东西? 

Something old. 旧的东西。 

Right. What's old? 对了,旧的东西是什么? 

Of course! 当然有! 

Something old. 旧的东西。 

I had planned to wear them. 我早就预备戴它们。 

Grandma's pearls! 祖母的珍珠项链! 

Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you're wearing them. 噢,戴了它,祖父一定会非常高兴。 

I'm sure he misses Grandma on a day like this. 我想在这样的日子祖父一定会思念祖母。 

Help me with them, Marilyn. 帮我戴上,Marilyn。 

I've never worn them before. 我从来没有戴过这个。 

I've been saving them for today. 我一直留着等今天才戴。 

Saving them for today? 留着等今天? 

Oh, you're a real Stewart! 噢,是一个真正Stewart家的成员! 

Oh, there you go. 噢 一切都好了。 

Lovely! 太可爱了 ! 

Lovely! 太可爱了 !

Lovely! 太可爱了 !

Something borrowed, something blue. 借的东西,蓝色的东西。 

Something old ... 旧的东西…… 

and now for something new. 现在轮到新的东西了。 

The veil. 面纱。 

Oh, it's so beautiful, Marilyn! 噢,它好漂亮, Marilyn! 

You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn. 真是一个绝佳的设计师 ,Marilyn。 

Doesn't it look just right on Susan? Susan戴起来正好,不是吗? 

Perfect! 太棒了! 

And when you both say, "I do," 当你们两人都说,“我愿意” 时, 

Harry will lift this veil over your head   Harry会掀起面纱 

and kiss the bride. 吻新娘。 

Oh, I'm so excited! 噢,我真是太兴奋了! 

When you said, "I do," Marilyn, 当你说 “我愿意” 时, Marilyn, 

it suddenly became real. 一切突然成真了。 

That's all right, Susan. 没有错,Susan。 

You've got the wedding-day jitters! 你已经得了婚礼紧张症! 

In less than two hours, 在不到两个小时之后, 

you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett. 将成为Harry Bennett太太。 

Oh, that reminds me. 噢,倒提醒了我。 

If we don't get dressed, 假如我们不去打扮, 

we won't be there 我们将无法 

to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett. 目睹Susan成为Harry Bennett太太。 

Before you leave--do I look all right? 在你们离开之前---告诉我我这样子可以吗? 

You never looked better. 再漂亮不过了。 

Mom. 妈妈。 

She's right. 她说得没错。 

And that's dear little Max. 那是亲爱的小Max。 

Got to go and feed him. 我得走了该去喂他了。 

What am I supposed to do? 我该做什么? 

Take off the veil, 拿掉面纱, 

kick off your shoes, and sit down. 脱掉你的鞋子,坐下来。 

We'll come upstairs and get you in a little while. 我们待会儿就上楼来带你下去。 

Richard's going to take some wedding pictures   Richard准备拍一些结婚照片 

before the ceremony. 在婚礼前。 

So just relax. 所以放轻松点。 

Are you kidding? Relax? 在开玩笑吗?放轻松? 

Susan Stewart ... Susan Stewart… 

you are about to become Susan Bennett-- 即将成为Susan Bennett---- 

Mrs. Harry Bennett.   Harry Bennett太太。?

Episode 19 I Do ACT I

单词列表

0